These balls have a little story behind them. At the beginning of the year, I stocked my Lemon Bliss Balls in several cafes on the Gold Coast - and I'll tell you first hand, they were an absolute hit!
Since putting my ball making venture to an end, I can now happily and openly share my popular recipe with you and let you enjoy my zesty Lemon Bliss Balls too!
Made from real, wholesome, nourishing ingredients, these balls really are my go-to when it comes to curbing those 3pm sweet cravings, or those before lunch pick me ups.
LEMON BLISS BALLS
Vegan | Gluten Free | Refined Sugar Free | Dairy Free
- 350g Dates
- 140g Almonds
- 70g Cashews
- 50g Walnuts
- 150g Desiccated Coconut + more for rolling
- 90g Rice Malt Syrup
- Zest and Juice of 1 small Lemon
- Roughly chop the dates to ensure that all pits are removed
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined
- Separate and roll the mixture into your desired size bliss balls
- To finish, roll and coat the balls in some desiccated coconut
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge or the freezer
Due to the wholesome, raw ingredients, these Bliss Balls will last for several weeks in your fridge, and months in your freezer!
Tip* Don't make the same mistake as me and eat them all in one day, you will be grateful to have them as a go-to snack during the week!
*If you're wanting to kick-start your fitness journey and have access to more healthy, balanced recipe ideas and fun, fat burning workouts, then check out my 12 Week Fitness Guide here!*